Uncle Donnie's Views from Under the Bus

Hi. I'm Uncle Donnie. My family throws me under the bus regularly. I've decided to prove them all right.

These are my views, opinions and dogma. They don't represent the views of anyone but me. Whaddya gonna do? Leave the gun, take the cannoli. Lean back, drink some chianti, and enjoy my views from under the bus.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

R E F R E S H M E N T

Hi Ya Pallies,
Just got back from Scottsdale, down in the sun for awhile.
Went there with Mr. and Mrs. Woods and a coupla their  people.
Hadda great time. Got introduced to what they call a Tropical
Lemonade. Fuhggetaboudit, it was quite refreshing, and that's what
you need, when you need it, refreshment! The next time you need it,
get refreshed, Uncle D. really likes that word refreshment. Say it
with me ......r e f r e s h m e n t!
We also played a lot of cards down there. Did you ever notice that
vacation cards are always better than regular cards, just sayin.
Went to church down there and food carts were doin their thing
right on Church ground. It was like right after you get baptized you
go from the tank to get a corn dog or slice of pizza or something, you
know what I mean?
The weather was perfect, low to mid 70's, now I'm the weatherman
now, right? Swimmin, hottubbin, relaxin, whattayagonna do?

Refreshed,
Uncle Donnie

No comments:

Post a Comment