Uncle Donnie's Views from Under the Bus

Hi. I'm Uncle Donnie. My family throws me under the bus regularly. I've decided to prove them all right.

These are my views, opinions and dogma. They don't represent the views of anyone but me. Whaddya gonna do? Leave the gun, take the cannoli. Lean back, drink some chianti, and enjoy my views from under the bus.

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Holiday Hits

How you doin,

  Here are a few holiday gems to consider:
Whats up with Christmas music playin the day after Halloween....stop it!
I hate the mall!
The friggin tree won't fit in the friggin stand!
Stop with the Family Christmas newsletters already!
Enough with the gifts and the parties and the self preoccupation!
Yet, there is never enough bourbon!
And who gives a crap about Donner and Blitzen or those
seven swimming swans!  Really!
Give me Santa Cruz over Santa Claus any day!
Oh My Gosh My Golly, it's time for michelobe and Stoli!
What part of just browsing don't you understand!
This is just ho-ho-horrible!
Jingle bells Santa smells he fell of his sleigh,
Oh what fun Did Santa have with all that pink champagne
When I sing no one listens,
Some things wrong some things missing,
I can't hit a note, I sound like a goat,
Walking in a winter wonderland!

Buon Natale,
Uncle Donnie

No comments:

Post a Comment