Uncle Donnie's Views from Under the Bus

Hi. I'm Uncle Donnie. My family throws me under the bus regularly. I've decided to prove them all right.

These are my views, opinions and dogma. They don't represent the views of anyone but me. Whaddya gonna do? Leave the gun, take the cannoli. Lean back, drink some chianti, and enjoy my views from under the bus.

Monday, January 16, 2017

Putin Or Providence

Hello My Friends,
  Just a couple of things have been bumping around in my head;
Uncle Donnie is about as far as the east is from the west when it comes to
leftist ideology! Hey I'm no rocket surgeon but those on the left seem a bit
dangerous to me!  I am sure that those on the right are equally scary to my leftist friends.
I look at the media, the Dems, and many of our institutions  and  wonder.........
And this thing about Putin and our election, come on!
Fake news, lie tellin, mud slingin. enough already. If all you got is
grapes and they are sour grapes, leave me the hell alone.
To me we got two options; Putin or Providence. I choose Providence.
Now I know my leftist friends despise Providence, and that leaves them
with Putin. O.k., I get it  your stupid, and that's that. Stupid is what stupid does,
You know what I mean?
So I think your stupid and you think I'm stupid, justa coupla stupidos right?
I'm not offended at all, after all we still gotta work together sometimes!
Am I right?  Of  course I'm right!

Ciao,
Uncle Donnie

No comments:

Post a Comment